Independent Aged Care Advice about Windsor Aged Care Services
Are you considering a placement at Windsor Aged Care Services ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Windsor Aged Care Services.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Windsor Aged Care Services
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Windsor Aged Care Services and other aged care homes in the Windsor location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Windsor Aged Care Services and other aged care providers in the Windsor area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Windsor Aged Care Services, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Windsor Aged Care Services.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Windsor Aged Care Services through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Windsor Aged Care Services or RAD Negotiation ?
Windsor Aged Care Services
Address: 26 Palmer Street Windsor QLD 4030
Website: Windsor Aged Care Services
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Alzheimers Association of Queensland Inc
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Windsor Aged Care Services :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.