About Aged Care Connect
Aged Care Placement Service
The Aged Care Connect placement team has the experience to assist you with all aspects of aged care placement:
- be aware of all the current residential care options available.
- find and secure quality aged care accommodation.
- help with all steps of the residential care application process.
- negotiate the RAD accommodation fees and associated charges.
- complete and submit all required paperwork – including the Request for Combined Assets and Income Assessment.
- inform you immediately where the vacancies are as we receive the latest availability direct from the aged care providers.
- advocate on your behalf through the wait-list process at your preferred aged care homes.
- provide post placement assistance during the settling in period.
The Aged Care Connect aged care placement specialists are able to:
- Provide you with independent and unbiased advice about aged care options, including residential care and home care options.
- Explain the strengths and features of individual aged care homes so that you can make valid comparisons and more informed decisions.
- Match the appropriate options, care and accommodation to your family needs ensuring care level, location preferences, financial situation and social aspects are all considered and met.
- Arrange visits to aged care homes, including transport if needed.
- Complete preliminary documentation such as the Request for Asset Assessment to Centrelink / DVA.
- Complete and lodge placement application paperwork.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies.
- Negotiate the RAD and extra service fees to achieve the optimal financial arrangement for your family.
- Provide advocacy and support during and after the settling in period.
Benefits of using the Aged Care Connect placement service
Don’t struggle to understand all of the options available by your own – without professional and experienced help – this is a decision too important.
- You will be assisted by an experienced residential care placement team.
- You will not need to rush around, wasting time visiting aged care service providers which are either not suitable or have no prospect of placement in the near future.
- You will minimise the time, effort and stress usually involved in finding the right residential care solution.
- You will receive unbiased information and recommendations, we are not affiliated with any aged care operator or financial planning firm.
Selecting the right aged care option …
If selecting the right aged care option simply involved just browsing online aged care directories or reading glossy advertising material! A complete assessment of care, accommodation, and lifestyle services provided by an aged care provider requires time-consuming research that goes well beyond images and content provided by the aged care providers. There are a large number of factors to consider, so choosing the right aged care home for your family member can become a daunting task for the unprepared.
14 years Experience of Aged Care Placements
The Aged Care Connect placement team have been helping families with aged care placement since 2002. Why not utilise this practical experience and knowledge, gained from working hands-on with families going through the same issues that you may be facing today. Along the journey, we have collected as much information and insights into all aspects of aged care placement as we can. If you’re totally at a loss as to where or how to begin your search, contact us and we can share that useful experience and advice with you. It makes us feel great too; our team has strong compassion and empathy for the family situation during this emotional time. Knowing that your loved one resides in a caring, calm and tranquil environment will give you peace of mind.
Need Further Information?
If you would like to discuss your family requirements.