Independent Aged Care Advice about Home Residential Care
Are you considering a placement at Home Residential Care ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Home Residential Care.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Home Residential Care
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Home Residential Care and other aged care homes in the Ballarat location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Home Residential Care and other aged care providers in the Ballarat area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Home Residential Care, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Home Residential Care.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Home Residential Care through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Home Residential Care or RAD Negotiation ?
Home Residential Care
Address: 508 Kline Street Ballarat VIC 3350
Website: Home Residential Care
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Royal Freemasons
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Home Residential Care :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.