Independent Aged Care Advice about Elm Mount Martha Valley
Are you considering a placement at Elm Mount Martha Valley ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Elm Mount Martha Valley.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Elm Mount Martha Valley
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Elm Mount Martha Valley and other aged care homes in the Safety Beach location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Elm Mount Martha Valley and other aged care providers in the Safety Beach area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Elm Mount Martha Valley, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Elm Mount Martha Valley.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Elm Mount Martha Valley through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Elm Mount Martha Valley or RAD Negotiation ?
Elm Mount Martha Valley
Address: 130 Country Club Drive Safety Beach VIC 3936
Website: Elm Mount Martha Valley
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Royal Freemasons
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Elm Mount Martha Valley :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.