Independent Aged Care Advice about Blue Cross Western Gardens
Are you considering a placement at Blue Cross Western Gardens ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Blue Cross Western Gardens.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Blue Cross Western Gardens
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Blue Cross Western Gardens and other aged care homes in the Sunshine location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Blue Cross Western Gardens and other aged care providers in the Sunshine area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Blue Cross Western Gardens, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Blue Cross Western Gardens.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Blue Cross Western Gardens through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Blue Cross Western Gardens or RAD Negotiation ?
Blue Cross Western Gardens
Address: 40 Anderson Road Sunshine VIC 3020
Website: Blue Cross Western Gardens
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Blue Cross
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Blue Cross Western Gardens :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.