Independent Aged Care Advice about Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre
Are you considering a placement at Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre and other aged care homes in the Melbourne location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre and other aged care providers in the Melbourne area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre or RAD Negotiation ?
Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre
Address: 45 Moubray Street Melbourne VIC 3004
Website: Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Royal Freemasons
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Royal Freemasons - Coppin Centre :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.