Independent Aged Care Advice about St Vincents Care Services Auburn
Are you considering a placement at St Vincents Care Services Auburn ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about St Vincents Care Services Auburn.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at St Vincents Care Services Auburn
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about St Vincents Care Services Auburn and other aged care homes in the Auburn location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between St Vincents Care Services Auburn and other aged care providers in the Auburn area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to St Vincents Care Services Auburn, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at St Vincents Care Services Auburn.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at St Vincents Care Services Auburn through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about St Vincents Care Services Auburn or RAD Negotiation ?
St Vincents Care Services Auburn
Address: 21 Alice Street Auburn NSW 2144
Website: St Vincents Care Services Auburn
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: St Vincents Care Services Ltd.
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About St Vincents Care Services Auburn :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.