Independent Aged Care Advice about Peninsula Grange Aged Care
Are you considering a placement at Peninsula Grange Aged Care ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Peninsula Grange Aged Care.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Peninsula Grange Aged Care
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Peninsula Grange Aged Care and other aged care homes in the Mornington location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Peninsula Grange Aged Care and other aged care providers in the Mornington area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Peninsula Grange Aged Care, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Peninsula Grange Aged Care.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Peninsula Grange Aged Care through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Peninsula Grange Aged Care or RAD Negotiation ?
Peninsula Grange Aged Care
Address: 2 Booker Avenue Mornington VIC 3931
Website: Peninsula Grange Aged Care
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Australian Unity Care Services
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Peninsula Grange Aged Care :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.