Independent Aged Care Advice about Courtlands Aged Care Facility
Are you considering a placement at Courtlands Aged Care Facility ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Courtlands Aged Care Facility.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Courtlands Aged Care Facility
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Courtlands Aged Care Facility and other aged care homes in the North Parramatta location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Courtlands Aged Care Facility and other aged care providers in the North Parramatta area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Courtlands Aged Care Facility, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Courtlands Aged Care Facility.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Courtlands Aged Care Facility through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Courtlands Aged Care Facility or RAD Negotiation ?
Courtlands Aged Care Facility
Address: 15 Gloucester Avenue North Parramatta NSW 2151
Website: Courtlands Aged Care Facility
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: Christadelphian Homes Limited
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Courtlands Aged Care Facility :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.