Independent Aged Care Advice about Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo
Are you considering a placement at Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo and other aged care homes in the Dubbo location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo and other aged care providers in the Dubbo area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo or RAD Negotiation ?
Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo
Address: 6 Tony McGrane Place Dubbo NSW 2830
Website: Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Catholic Healthcare Limited
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Catholic Healthcare Holy Spirit Dubbo :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.