Independent Aged Care Advice about Gumleigh Gardens Hostel
Are you considering a placement at Gumleigh Gardens Hostel ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Gumleigh Gardens Hostel.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Gumleigh Gardens Hostel
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Gumleigh Gardens Hostel and other aged care homes in the Wagga Wagga location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Gumleigh Gardens Hostel and other aged care providers in the Wagga Wagga area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Gumleigh Gardens Hostel, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Gumleigh Gardens Hostel.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Gumleigh Gardens Hostel through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Gumleigh Gardens Hostel or RAD Negotiation ?
Gumleigh Gardens Hostel
Address: 29-35 Shaw Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Website: Gumleigh Gardens Hostel
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: United Protestant Association of NSW Limited
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Gumleigh Gardens Hostel :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.