Independent Aged Care Advice about Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility
Are you considering a placement at Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility and other aged care homes in the Bonnells Bay location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility and other aged care providers in the Bonnells Bay area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility or RAD Negotiation ?
Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility
Address: 136 Marconi Road Bonnells Bay NSW 2264
Website: Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Allity
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Bayside Residential Aged Care Facility :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.