Independent Aged Care Advice about BaptistCare Kularoo Centre
Are you considering a placement at BaptistCare Kularoo Centre ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about BaptistCare Kularoo Centre.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at BaptistCare Kularoo Centre
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about BaptistCare Kularoo Centre and other aged care homes in the Forster location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between BaptistCare Kularoo Centre and other aged care providers in the Forster area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to BaptistCare Kularoo Centre, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at BaptistCare Kularoo Centre.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at BaptistCare Kularoo Centre through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about BaptistCare Kularoo Centre or RAD Negotiation ?
BaptistCare Kularoo Centre
Address: 84-86 Kularoo Drive Forster NSW 2428
Website: BaptistCare Kularoo Centre
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: BaptistCare NSW and ACT
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About BaptistCare Kularoo Centre :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.