Independent Aged Care Advice about Peninsula Aged Care Service
Are you considering a placement at Peninsula Aged Care Service ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Peninsula Aged Care Service.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Peninsula Aged Care Service
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Peninsula Aged Care Service and other aged care homes in the Kippa-Ring location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Peninsula Aged Care Service and other aged care providers in the Kippa-Ring area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Peninsula Aged Care Service, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Peninsula Aged Care Service.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Peninsula Aged Care Service through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Peninsula Aged Care Service or RAD Negotiation ?
Peninsula Aged Care Service
Address: 111 George Street Kippa-Ring QLD 4021
Website: Peninsula Aged Care Service
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Beaumont Care (Holdings)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Peninsula Aged Care Service :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.