Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Wesley Heights Manly
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Wesley Heights Manly ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Wesley Heights Manly.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Wesley Heights Manly
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Wesley Heights Manly and other aged care homes in the Manly location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Wesley Heights Manly and other aged care providers in the Manly area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Wesley Heights Manly, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Wesley Heights Manly.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Wesley Heights Manly through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Wesley Heights Manly or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Wesley Heights Manly
Address: 47 Birkley Road Manly NSW 2095
Website: Uniting Wesley Heights Manly
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Wesley Heights Manly :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.