Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde and other aged care homes in the Ryde location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde and other aged care providers in the Ryde area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde
Address: 279 Morrison Road Ryde NSW 2112
Website: Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Thomas Bowden Ryde :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.