Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Osborne Nowra
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Osborne Nowra ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Osborne Nowra.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Osborne Nowra
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Osborne Nowra and other aged care homes in the Nowra location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Osborne Nowra and other aged care providers in the Nowra area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Osborne Nowra, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Osborne Nowra.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Osborne Nowra through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Osborne Nowra or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Osborne Nowra
Address: 54-60 Osborne Street Nowra NSW 2541
Website: Uniting Osborne Nowra
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Osborne Nowra :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.