Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Locke Haven Petersham
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Locke Haven Petersham ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Locke Haven Petersham.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Locke Haven Petersham
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Locke Haven Petersham and other aged care homes in the Petersham location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Locke Haven Petersham and other aged care providers in the Petersham area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Locke Haven Petersham, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Locke Haven Petersham.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Locke Haven Petersham through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Locke Haven Petersham or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Locke Haven Petersham
Address: 60 New Canterbury Road Petersham NSW 2049
Website: Uniting Locke Haven Petersham
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Locke Haven Petersham :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.