Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton and other aged care homes in the Singleton Heights location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton and other aged care providers in the Singleton Heights area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton
Address: 128 Blaxland Avenue Singleton Heights NSW 2330
Website: Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Elizabeth Gates Singleton :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.