Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains
Are you considering a placement at Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains and other aged care homes in the Emu Plains location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains and other aged care providers in the Emu Plains area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains
Address: 5-7 Emerald Street Emu Plains NSW 2750
Website: Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting Edinglassie Emu Plains :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.