Independent Aged Care Advice about Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen
Are you considering a placement at Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen and other aged care homes in the Brighton location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen and other aged care providers in the Brighton area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen or RAD Negotiation ?
Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen
Address: 453 New Street Brighton VIC 3186
Website: Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (Victoria)
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.