Independent Aged Care Advice about The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court
Are you considering a placement at The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court and other aged care homes in the Walgett location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court and other aged care providers in the Walgett area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court or RAD Negotiation ?
The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court
Address: Lot 32 Fox Street Walgett NSW 2832
Website: The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: The Frank Whiddon Masonic Homes of New South Wales
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About The Whiddon Group Kookaburra Court :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.