Independent Aged Care Advice about Seaview House Residential Care
Are you considering a placement at Seaview House Residential Care ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Seaview House Residential Care.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Seaview House Residential Care
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Seaview House Residential Care and other aged care homes in the Portland location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Seaview House Residential Care and other aged care providers in the Portland area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Seaview House Residential Care, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Seaview House Residential Care.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Seaview House Residential Care through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Seaview House Residential Care or RAD Negotiation ?
Seaview House Residential Care
Address: 2 OtwayCourt Portland Vic 3305
Phone: (03) 55211919
Website: Seaview House Residential Care
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ? No
Extra Services Available ? No
Places: Call Us
Category: Supported Residential Service
Type of Provider: Regular Fee - Set by Management - Call to Discuss
Registered Provider: Seaview House Residential Care Inc
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Seaview House Residential Care :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.