Independent Aged Care Advice about RFBI Canberra Masonic Village
Are you considering a placement at RFBI Canberra Masonic Village ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about RFBI Canberra Masonic Village.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at RFBI Canberra Masonic Village
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about RFBI Canberra Masonic Village and other aged care homes in the Holt location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between RFBI Canberra Masonic Village and other aged care providers in the Holt area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to RFBI Canberra Masonic Village, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at RFBI Canberra Masonic Village.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at RFBI Canberra Masonic Village through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about RFBI Canberra Masonic Village or RAD Negotiation ?
RFBI Canberra Masonic Village
Address: 138 Hardwick Crescent Holt ACT 2615
Website: RFBI Canberra Masonic Village
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Charitable
Registered Provider: Royal Freemasons Benevolent Institution
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About RFBI Canberra Masonic Village :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.