Independent Aged Care Advice about Lower Plenty Garden Views
Are you considering a placement at Lower Plenty Garden Views ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Lower Plenty Garden Views.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Lower Plenty Garden Views
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Lower Plenty Garden Views and other aged care homes in the Lower Plenty location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Lower Plenty Garden Views and other aged care providers in the Lower Plenty area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Lower Plenty Garden Views, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Lower Plenty Garden Views.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Lower Plenty Garden Views through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Lower Plenty Garden Views or RAD Negotiation ?
Lower Plenty Garden Views
Address: 390 Main Road Lower Plenty VIC 3093
Website: Lower Plenty Garden Views
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Japara Aged Care Services
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Lower Plenty Garden Views :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.