Independent Aged Care Advice about Juniper Sarah Hardey
Are you considering a placement at Juniper Sarah Hardey ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Juniper Sarah Hardey.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Juniper Sarah Hardey
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Juniper Sarah Hardey and other aged care homes in the Kelmscott location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Juniper Sarah Hardey and other aged care providers in the Kelmscott area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Juniper Sarah Hardey, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Juniper Sarah Hardey.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Juniper Sarah Hardey through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Juniper Sarah Hardey or RAD Negotiation ?
Juniper Sarah Hardey
Address: 222 Cammillo Road Kelmscott WA 6111
Website: Juniper Sarah Hardey
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: Uniting Church Homes
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Juniper Sarah Hardey :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.