Independent Aged Care Advice about Gympie Residential Care
Are you considering a placement at Gympie Residential Care ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Gympie Residential Care.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Gympie Residential Care
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Gympie Residential Care and other aged care homes in the Gympie location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Gympie Residential Care and other aged care providers in the Gympie area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Gympie Residential Care, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Gympie Residential Care.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Gympie Residential Care through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Gympie Residential Care or RAD Negotiation ?
Gympie Residential Care
Address: 30 Barter Street Gympie QLD 4570
Website: Gympie Residential Care
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Japara Aged Care Services
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Gympie Residential Care :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.