Independent Aged Care Advice about Covenant House
Are you considering a placement at Covenant House ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Covenant House.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Covenant House
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Covenant House and other aged care homes in the Blackburn location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Covenant House and other aged care providers in the Blackburn area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Covenant House, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Covenant House.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Covenant House through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Covenant House or RAD Negotiation ?
Address: 181 Canterbury Road Blackburn Vic 3130
Phone: (03) 9878 1628
Website: Covenant House
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ? No
Extra Services Available ? No
Places: Call Us
Category: Supported Residential Service
Type of Provider: Regular Fee - Set by Management - Call to Discuss
Registered Provider: JDM Matilda Trading
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Covenant House :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.