Independent Aged Care Advice about Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers
Are you considering a placement at Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers and other aged care homes in the Oakleigh location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers and other aged care providers in the Oakleigh area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers or RAD Negotiation ?
Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers
Address: 139 Atherton Road Oakleigh VIC 3166
Website: Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: Churches of Christ in Queensland
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Churches of Christ Care Oak Towers :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.