Independent Aged Care Advice about Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community
Are you considering a placement at Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community and other aged care homes in the Maitland location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community and other aged care providers in the Maitland area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community or RAD Negotiation ?
Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community
Address: 9 Dwyer Street Maitland NSW 2320
Website: Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ?
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: Religious
Registered Provider: Calvary Retirement Communities Hunter-Manning Ltd
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Calvary Mt Carmel Retirement Community :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.