Independent Aged Care Advice about Blue Cross Tarralla
Are you considering a placement at Blue Cross Tarralla ?.
Reduce your stress level - We have been placing residents into residential care since 2002, and have detailed knowledge and experience to help you with your important decisions about Blue Cross Tarralla.
Why not tap into this valuable experience prior to making the major decision of which aged care home will look after your loved one ?
Use this form to send your quick enquiry - we are here to help.
Understanding how the residential care fees work at Blue Cross Tarralla
- We can negotiate RAD's and other requested fees to achieve the best financial arrangement for your family, not for the aged care home.
- Providing you with independent and unbiased advice about Blue Cross Tarralla and other aged care homes in the Croydon location.
- Explaining strengths and weaknesses of individual providers so that you can make an accurate comparison between Blue Cross Tarralla and other aged care providers in the Croydon area. We can also provide you with a checklist of important features that should be considered.
- Matching the appropriate aged care homes to your family requirements, preferences and timetable.
- Arranging facility tours to Blue Cross Tarralla, including transport if requested, and accompanying the family during the important step of selecting the right aged care home for your relative.
- Completing necessary forms such as the SA457 Combined Asset and Income Assessment form.
- Accurately complete and lodge all application and admission paperwork required at Blue Cross Tarralla.
- Achieve fast notification and response to vacancies at Blue Cross Tarralla through our trusted network.
- Provide support and advocacy during and after the settling in period and sometimnes long after the placement has been completed.
Do you have a question about Blue Cross Tarralla or RAD Negotiation ?
Blue Cross Tarralla
Address: 9 Jackson Street Croydon VIC 3136
Website: Blue Cross Tarralla
Permanant Care ? Yes
Respite Care ? Yes
Specialised Dementia Unit ?
Extra Services Available ?
Category: Aged Care Home
Type of Provider: For Profit Provider
Registered Provider: Blue Cross
Latest Accreditation Report: Access the latest Accreditation Report
(Provided by Australian Aged Care Quality Agency)
About Blue Cross Tarralla :
Do you manage this facility? Please contact us to update.