An experienced guiding hand through the complete aged care placement process
Above all, Aged Care Connect provides aged care placement services designed for families who appreciate a guide, advocate and negotiator during the aged care placement process. Our services have been developed and refined over the many years that we have been helping family and referral clients – we started helping families in 2002.
Summary of Aged Care Placement Services
Aged Care Connect has refined aged care placement services, which now include:
- completion of a individualised family information session to gather all of the family requirements and to ensure that the family is completely aware of the current rules and regulations relating to aged care placement.
- preparation of the aged care facility shortlist
- arrangement of facility visits to view the physical aspects of the building and surrounds, meet the care team and assess the care and lifestyle services provided.
- attendance of a placement consultant with the family at facility visits.
- negotiation of refundable accommodation deposits, extra service fees and explanation of aged care fees and charges.
- completion of all application and admission paperwork.
A single dedicated and trusted point of contact
The family is assigned a single point of contact, an aged care placement case manager who has responsibility for all activities and timetable related to arranging a successful placement.
Benefit of using our aged care placement service
The benefit of our complete service is that the family has peace of mind that the aged care placement is being managed by an experienced aged care placement services consultant.
If you would like your aged care placement needs sorted out now, simply contact us and we will do the rest.